#header-inner img { background-position: center !important; width: auto !important: }

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Spring



Spring is basically here! This is a quick little doodle I did for an on-campus newsletter. FLORAL PRINT FO LYFE.

My life has been taking some pretty exciting turns in the past few weeks. I have really been struggling with identity, motivation, inspiration, direction, all that stuff this semester. But I am happy to say that I am finally regaining some peace with where I am and where I am going. 

In the most immediate future, I am going to be back in Colorado for Spring Break, which always makes my heart sing. 

In the next nearest future, I am traveling to New York City this March to be certified as an Intensati Leader. Accompanying the changes I have dedicated myself to recently in order to create a happier and healthier life (and finding new ways to incorporate that into my art) this is something that I am absolutely pumped about. 

Check back soon, lots of new developments on the horizon!

No comments:

Post a Comment