#header-inner img { background-position: center !important; width: auto !important: }

Monday, December 5, 2011

Nu Noos

First and foremost, I now have a portfolio website! Please take a minute to stop by:

cargocollective.com/alliedoersch


And for you all, this means that [fingers crossed] I will be able to share a little bit more on this site. This semester has been one of a lot of changes, and I am very excited to be taking some new steps in my creative development.

I always enjoy applying the artistic itch to venues other than school work or traditional finished art. Primo example for this time of year - cookie decorating. Here are a few that I smeared up for some freinds this past weekend. I know that December is going to be wonderful on this end, and I hope the same for you.






No comments:

Post a Comment