#header-inner img { background-position: center !important; width: auto !important: }

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Whoa Dub

Here at Ringling a group of illustration students are selected each year to contribute to the Meanwhile comic book, and I am happy to say that I was able to be a part of the racket this year!

If you are around Ringling, keep an eye out and get a copy to check out some sweet work. Or maybe I will see you in Orlando in March for Megacon.


This piece is based on the transcendent experience of going to electronic concerts. If you know me, you know I love to dance, and that I love dubstep. Even if you aren't one for dubstep, go to a concert and you will have a great time (unless you are a crotchety fart) - I promise.

This one is for you Jeff. RAGE!



No comments:

Post a Comment