#header-inner img { background-position: center !important; width: auto !important: }

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Bring on the Good!

#coloradosummer 





Summer has been so good to me, and I am in the midst of such an exciting time of my life. Really, I couldn't ask for more.


I began my summer with a road trip back home in the company of the fabulous Jon Dillard and magnificent Jessica Cattle. Hiking, bon fire-ing, big foot hunting, Duck Dynasty-ing and lots and lots of driving. It was such a pleasure to have them around for a few weeks.



Some of you know that I am currently interning with an awesome group of people called Concrete Couch. We just finished up our forth, a combo mural and mosaic by South Shook's Run. Prior to this past week, we completed a mosaic bench at the Century Link building,  a concrete/recycled Van Briggle rock bench in front of City Rock (check them out, they've got it goin' on), and a giant mural by the creek at Mid Shook's Run Park. I am so excited to see what the rest of my time with Concrete Couch will look like, and I hope you join me! Anyone is welcome. Check out our facebook page for tons of other pictures of each project.







IntenSati is in full swing too. It has been a joy to teach at the Bija Yoga Studio, and I can't wait to get back to the Ringling Sati community come August.

My interest in photography has peaked this summer (meaning instagram is my favorite secret weapon) - here are some other snap shots of what summer days have looked like.






As a farewell, I want to leave you with a thought that I find particularly striking:

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing,
Love is knowing I am everything,
and between the two my life moves."

-Nisargadatta Maharaj

No comments:

Post a Comment