#header-inner img { background-position: center !important; width: auto !important: }

Thursday, March 29, 2012


I FINALLY created a successful drawing of Jessica!


I was lucky enough to spend this last weekend in New York City, where I sketched the above image. I am also so happy to announce that I am now a certified IntenSati Leader! This is a really exciting new development in my life, and I can't wait to see where the combination of art, illustration, community and health will take me.


While in NYC I stayed with Julie, a super sassy woman who welcomed me into her home. As a thank you I painted this portrait of her puppy, who is now my best friend. 

That being said, don't hesitate to contact me if you are interested in having a portrait done of your dog. Well, cats and whatever too, but especially dogs since they are the best. :>


And lastly, this is probably one of my favorite exaggerated sketches I have ever done. Maybe you have seen him around.

2 comments: