#header-inner img { background-position: center !important; width: auto !important: }

Monday, January 9, 2012

Doodie


Here is the Asian man who scrubbed all the dead skin off my feet and painted my toes. I think he judged me.


More Colorado inspired sketching.


My Dad-o's office and a poinsettia in Caleb's dentist's office. Offices.


Old airport man. And I dream I had.


Crazy funny ladies with crazy hands.


Training. So much training.


AND MORE TRAINING.

Well folks, I am back in Florida again and gearing up to work my patoot off. Yes, I said patoot instead of patootie. It sounds more forceful. My heart is a little heavy, if you get a second send me some good vibes. Thanks for lookin' ;)

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff! I really dig your compositions, and yes, work that patoot off.

    ReplyDelete